Music LifeStyle Academy started out with the objective of sharing music as a way of life, and not merely an art form or entertainment.
We aim to instill a genuine love and appreciation for music that extends beyond examinations.
As part of our all-rounded education, Academy students are exposed to performing opportunities beyond the classroom such as public recitals and charity concerts.
Built from a selected cohort of passionate and highly certified teaching professionals led by Principal Kellyn Quek (BA.HONS.MUS of Kingston University from London UK) and Dr Ayke Agus (the disciple of the world renowned violinist Jascha Heifetz and former Professor at The Juilliard School of Music and University of Southern California), regardless of your music background, our team is ready to embark you on an inspiring music learning journey.
- Aims to groom students to be future musical educators/performers;
- Is an accredited ABRSM Examination Centre;
- Provides age-targeted music education from ages 3 and above , (both individually and in groups) from Beginner to Diploma Level;
- Is your consultant in sourcing for musical instruments;
- Is your partner in planning your musical education program (from Elementary to Tertiary);
- Is your one-stop event organizer, ranging from program planning to engagement of live performers in all genre.