Age 8-years old to Adult:
- Duration: 45mins or 1 hour / weekly group or individual session;
- Examination (Optional): ABRSM
- Focus activities include:
- Rhythm Training
- Percussion playing
- Sight Reading
Looking for quality viola lessons in Singapore?
It doesn’t matter if you are a child, teen or an adult. You can start viola lessons as an individual or as a group!
Why should I learn the viola?
- It is unique! Not many people can play the viola and it will help you stand out from the crowd.
- The viola produces beautiful tunes that are halfway between the violin and cello. Once you learn how to play, you will fall in love with it.
- Reading in Treble Clef for the viola makes you a music theory guru. You will be able to easily transpose music in a snap!
- More and more composers are writing music for the viola. This makes it more fun and interesting for you.
- The viola caters for many styles of music – baroque, country, jazz and many more. You’ll get the chance to experiment and find your element!
Why should I learn the viola from Music LifeStyle?
- We believe that you should have fun and enjoy learning music. That is why we have no stuffy, boring and strict teachers! Only interesting and effective ones.
- We want you to be able to play music you love, not some music dictated by examination requirements. Decide your genre and master the kind of music you love to play. Everything is up to you.
- We provide both group and individual lessons. Why? Because of you! Some learn better in a group while others benefit from one-to-one attention. So talk to us to find out which lesson suits you the best!
- Lastly (and this appeals to all the people in Singapore), we know you love a deal! That is why you will be surprised when you hear our rates. Trust us!
- Students are encouraged to join Strings Music Ensemble Lessons for further enhancing their performing skills not only as a soloist but also able to play as an ensemble.